Recently designer Kristin Brown was looking to create interior spaces that were functional, safe, and beautiful for the Red Lobster Restaurant Support Center in Orlando. She chose BOLYU’s Sierra made with Zeftron® nylon for the corporate space for several reasons. See the case study below:
Challenge: Red Lobster, an iconic American casual dining restaurant brand, needed to move its corporate headquarters from a campus setting in suburban Orlando. They chose a downtown high rise building. The new design had to be:
- Forward-looking, but rooted in Red Lobster’s founding as an innovator of fresh seafood and casual dining.
- Reflective of the brand’s essence and visually communicated across four separate floors and various end-use areas.
- A tool in sparking collaboration and to attract and retain the best talent.
- Kristin Brown, an interior design consultant, developed an inviting seaside theme.
- BOLYU’s highly styled Sierra, made with Zeftron nylon, in dark blue and sea-green colors was selected for the open office areas, where sophistication and color was needed.
- Other BOLYU styles complementing Sierra were specified for the private offices and the employee café.
- Sierra and the other products “exactly matched” the visual branding, and design goals desired for the 91,000-square foot space.
- Zeftron, a premium nylon 6 solution-dyed fiber, was specifically specified for its unparalleled color clarity and consistency. Brown also selected Zeftron for its stain resistance and its industry-leading warranties.
See other Zeftron case studies HERE.
Click here to contact a Bolyu rep. To contact Zeftron nylon call Tim Blount at 706-532-2984 or email him at email@example.com.
Find Zeftron nylon online:
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn