As everyone in the commercial specifying industry knows, LEED remains the preeminent green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class sustainable building strategies and practices.
LEED v4 is the latest rating system available to architects, designers and building owners seeking to achieve LEED status for their projects or buildings. There are six basic categories – as well as an Innovation in Design and a Pilot Credit category — where credits can be obtained.
Navigating the intricacies of LEED v4 may be challenging. However, knowing how Zeftron nylon can contribute to LEED credits is easy. We have developed a new brochure that lists areas of opportunities where LEED credits can be earned when a commercial carpet is specified with Zeftron nylon yarns.
Zeftron nylon contributes to LEED credits through these primary ways:
- Cradle to Cradle V3 Certified
- Recycled Content (25% PI)
- 100% Recyclable (Closed Loop/Fully Renewable)
- Zeftron nylon’s 6ix Again® Recycling Take-Back Program
- Carpet with Zeftron nylon meets the CRI’s Green Label Plus requirements for indoor air quality
- Zeftron nylon can provide mill partners with nylon 6 environmental impact data, which can be used for achieving an EPD for a finished product
Sustainable building and design is more important than ever. Let Zeftron nylon help you get the LEED credits you deserve for your green projects and buildings.
Feel free to download our Zeftron LEED Brochure and use it as a reference guide when specifying commercial carpet.
For questions or assistance specifying products made with Zeftron nylon, contact Richard Radke, Zeftron National Marketing Manager at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or Tim Blount, Zeftron Business Leader, at email@example.com.